Class and Registration information
Monthly tuition for all classes is $52 with the exception of the following classes:
- Ballet IIA (2 days/week): $145
- Ballet IIB (2 days/week with Pre-Pointe): $150
- Ballet III/IV (3 days/week): $200
- Pointe I (2 days/week): $26
- Boy’s Popping: $60
- Jazz III/IV: $60
- Modern III/IV: $60
- Creative Movement (Wednesday, 45 minutes): $45
- Tiny Two’s (6-week classes): $90
- Adult Modern & Adult Ballet: $120 for 12-punch card or $15 drop-in fee
Registration fee: $50 for the first child in a family and $5 for each additional child
Costume Fee: $80 per dancer per class (1/2 paid at registration, 1/2 paid by December 1)
Monthly payments are due on the 1st of each month. Payments more than 10 days late will be assessed a $10 late fee. Returned checks will result in a $25 NSF fee. We encourage auto pay through the website at www.jcschoolofdance.com.
Cash or check payments should be placed in a sealed envelope labeled with the dancer’s name and can be dropped off in the studio tuition box or mailed to the business office: P.O. Box 543, Junction City, OR 97448
Tuition will be charged beginning in September and continue through May. Vacations and breaks have already been taken into account.
Unlimited Classes Discount
- Single child in a family with Ballet II/III/IV $270 or without Ballet II/III/IV $175
- Multiple children in a family with Ballet II/III/IV $345 or without Ballet II/III/IV $250.
Scholarship applications are available upon request.
- Pay whole year in advance 10% off year’s tuition (does not include registration fee, costume fee, apprentice discounts, or any other promotional offers)
LOCATION: Studio A and the Creative Arts Studio inside Christ’s Center Church: 530 W. 7th Ave., Junction City, OR 97448