How to make a ballet bun
- Ponytail holder
- Bobby pins
- Hair net
- Begin with wet hair for best results.
- Put gel all over hair.
- Slick back into ponytail, mid to high height.
- Wrap hair with hair band and make sure it is very tight.
- Add more gel to the ponytail and twist it counter clockwise.
- Wrap hair around ponytail and begin to place 4-5 bobby pins to secure it.
- Wrap hair net around bun and add many bobby pins until it is very secure and complete.
Hairspray all over the hair. Concentrate on the front and the back neck area. This will insure NO FLY AWAYS.
- Please have your child bring extra bobby pins and hair spray to touch up before the show begins.